I am sajithapramod .There is no mystery about me. I m a typical Indian housewife and leads a happy life with my husband. Unfortunately, my shy nature prevent me to open my identity on public. I never thought, my blogging activities make me fame on one day!If you are interested read more, I would like to share my short online history and how I started blogging and making money online.
How did I start blogging?
After my marriage, I used to get more free time when my husband at his office. I am interested in drawing, so he taught me some Photoshop lessons. I spent more time with our home PC and learnt Photoshop with the help of books, CDs and YouTube videos. This leads me to addict to Internet. One day, I asked my husband to help me to find an online job for me. After lot of searching on Google and we find some works, but can't make any money. At last, we stumbled up on blogging that changed my life!
What is blogging ?
"A Web site on which an individual or group of users record opinions, information, etc. on a regular basis." [ Blog - Google definition ]
How does bloggers earn money online?
Many people know the easiest way to make money online but few know how to make the best use of it!
You can earn money online without spending any money by doing these two steps.
1. Create a Free Blog in Blogger.com .
2. Earn money by configuring Google AdSense for your blog
Myth: I can make quick money.
Truth: You have to wait for six months in your initial stage.
Myth: We can make money only from WordPress blogs.
Truth: Blogger is awesome! If you know the tips and tricks , you can achieve a lot!!
Myth: We can make money online but we have to spend some money.
Truth: It is truth if your are blogging on WordPress. But Blogger is free.
Myth: Only English language teachers can blogging :D
Truth: You can. Otherwise readers always carry a Oxford dictionary for further reading :P
Myth: I don't have time!
Truth: You have time to watch TV :P
Myth: Blogging need lot of research.
Truth: There are lot tips and tricks to get rid of wide researching.
Launch Your First Product Blog and Your Online Business [ Blogger Guide ]
Enter Your Email for getting tutorials via Email
Me and Blogging
First of all , I am a not a strict believer in rules and definitions. I would, always, like to break the rules, and what to do is my own ways. I am not an online marketing ' Guru'. I am a usual social networking activist like you. Blogging for me is an another social media platform like Facebook or Google plus. In blogging, all of our activities are recording for future use, anyone can easily access and view what someone sharing to the world. Facebook/any-other-social-media is making money from our shares, views and photos. Then, why can't we make earnings from our own social sharing? Blogging is not the monopoly of the techies or professionals. Even as an typical Indian house wife, I can do all the so-called blogging technics I know , you could do all the things better than me. Here, I am just helping you by sharing my blogging experience. It will save your time. Spend more time with your family and explore the beauty of the world.
Creating a blog is easy. But turn a blog into a business is difficult, if you are not doing some business strategies. That is why I am training my students. If you have interest do an online business, join my training program right now.
My Blogger Training program
I have already launched a blogger training program for beginners My program aims to help people make money online like me. You can follow my program until you get your regular online income. I will train you via Gmail/Gtalk. If you are interested, you can contact me now. I will lead you to further process. Email to Sajitha@sajitha.in or submit the form below.
The Next Big Thing - Get Benefit and Make Money If You Can
May I help you to get your local businesses online ?
Are you selling products? May I help you to get an online shopping store for you?
Contact me . sajitha@sajitha.in
Nice post....since last 6 months am in blogging i applied 2 times for adsence but it will reject every time..how to approve adsence? help me sajitha................
ReplyDeleteContact me at sajitha@sajiitha.in.
ReplyDelete